IXPN is seeking to recruit competent, committed and self-driven candidate for the position: Head, Technical Services who is to coordinate and oversee all activities associated with the Network Infrastructure, Network Operations Center (NOC) and related network equipment that supports IXPN’s operations.
Head, Technical Services- reports to the Managing Director/CEO and is responsible for:
- Managing overall functions and activities within the network department;
- Coordinating the management and monitoring of network and other active devices;
- Coordinating network design, installation and trouble shooting.
- Coordinating the installation of monitoring servers, email/web servers and other servers;
- Planning effective utilization of technical services/facilities within the organization;
- Developing and implementing network policies and procedures; and
- Providing expertise and support to the organization as regards technology infrastructure and technical support.
- Bachelors degree or its equivalent in Computer Science, Information Science, Management Information Systems or a related field
- Good understanding of routing protocols with practical experience in configuring BGP
- Minimum Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- At least 8 years technical management experienceInterested and qualified candidates should send their curriculum vitae to email@example.com and indicate position applied